Wednesday 28 March 2012

Happy List

25 things that make me happy! :)

1. A certain someone <3


2. Scarborough - Seaside 


 3. Pastel coloured flowers


4. Sunbathing


5. Getting the giggles


6. Having my hair played with


7. The flower headband my mum bought me


8. holding hands


9. Ride outs on the Harley


10. Disney


11. The first BBQ of the year


12. Millies cookies & Milkshake


13. Lights reflecting off crystals


14. Acting like a tourist in York


15. Wedges - not heels


16. Getting butterflies


17. When my duvet has been fabric softened


18. Unexpected signs of affection


19. Vanilla


20. Big sunglasses


21. Fruit for breakfast
22. That breeze when it's too hot


23. Horse riding


24. When glitter falls out the ceiling at gigs


25. Moments you wouldn't change for the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment