Tuesday 6 December 2011

Benefit ~ The bad habit.

I don't know if it's just me or every girl's worst habit but I quite literally can not walk past a makeup counter, the worst being Benefit.
I'm either being sucked in for a makeover and then of course you HAVE TO buy something (it would be rude not to) or minutes after the 'i'm just looking' lie has slipped out - i'm heading over to the counter with a bag full of goodies.
It's a habit that really must be kicked, but then I wouldn't have ended up with my latest purchase... okay, purchases.
Technically I only bought 2 things, as the mascara and liner were being sold as a limited edition duo for £20, Score!


I highly rate most Benefit products and would definitely suggest going to a Benefit counter to have a play around with all the goodies.
What are your best buys from Benefit?

No comments:

Post a Comment