Wednesday 2 May 2012

Burlesque!

Wheey! It's been a while but I'm back! No excuses for neglecting my blog, I really have had nothing to write about, you know... Too much month at the end of the money and all that!

Before I get into this one I just want to mention that I have bought the Bourjois 123 PERFECT foundation and will be doing a full review very soon! I also have a few OOTD's and a bit of goss to look out for!

Right, here we go!
This is a very basic look I created, sort of inspired by Christina's make-up in Burlesque. I absolutely ADORE the whole Burlesque look.



Products used:
Face ~

Estee Lauder - Idealist

17 - Photo Flawless skin primer

Estee Lauder Double Wear - Desert Beige 
(I find this foundation is still very light for a yellow toned beige)

New CID - i-glow (Ice Pop)
New CID - i-glow (coral crush)
Bare Minerals - Warmth (for contour NOT 'bronzer')


Eyes ~

Benefit - Static - from the 'EYE WANNA!' kit.

MUA - Shade 20 from the Immaculate Collection Palette

Collection 2000 - EXTREME 24 hour felt tip liner

17 - Peep Show Mascara

Benefit - Badgal liner

Lips ~

Barry M - Red Kohl Pencil to fill in lips

Dior Addict - Rouge lipstick (from small kit)

Set with ELF makeup mist & set !









No comments:

Post a Comment