Saturday 12 May 2012

123 PERFECT?



I never got round to trying the Bourjois  Healthy Mix foundation so when my friend and I went shopping and she said she wanted to try this '123 PERFECT', we decided to go halves and use it when we're getting ready to go out so we both get to use it the same amount, if you know what I mean? We typically don't go out one without the other so this works out quite well :)
We got the colour BEIGE as we tend to be fairly tanned recently, I find the colour can be fixed to suit my tone however looks pretty perfect on my friend.

I've been using the St Moriz tan a lot and have still not managed to find a foundation that matches up perfectly with the colour I turn :S 




                         - Medium coverage but with a little work can be full coverage.
     - All the shades seem to be a little on the pink/rose toned side.
  - It didn't completely mask redness but over all it did even out my skin.
-Slightly cakey feel and I noticed it separated on areas of my face throughout the day.

I have really mixed views on this foundation and can probably blame it on my truly awful skin! I imagine this foundation would be lovely on naturally balanced skin types looking to simply even out the skin.
For just over £6.00, I can't really complain!

No comments:

Post a Comment