Saturday 25 February 2012

For the wench.


Hey Babba, so this post is alllll for you!
Heck, haven't we been through it all? But don't we always come out kicking and screaming, right on top! I absolutely love you with every teeeeeny piece of my heart, you are my rock.
If I give you grief you know it's only because I care and when you want to strangle me because i've got my bitchin' head on, just remember - You're my 'roomy' now, so don't ;) 
I'll be the first to admit I can be a sucky friend, but never, ever, ever forget that you'll always  be number one and I owe you everything! 
You can come to me whenever you need me (or even if you don't :P), any time sugarr.
I've been looking at our rather 'twee' canisters today and it just reminds me how amazing we are :') Our taste in furnishings and appliances couldn't be any more tacky if we tried but it's ours so... :D 

You make the crumpets - I'll make the bed.

I sound like i'm writing to my wife or something... well ;) 
We have the best times, no matter where we are or what we're doing, it's like a never ending party, sometimes we cry, get mad, sometimes we get the giggles because I can't make it past the first sentence in a book... You know where I'm going with this...

I have lots i'd like to say but tbh babba, you get the drift. You're my bestfriend and that's the way it is! Love you hussy! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment