Tuesday 17 January 2012

Giant Leap!

Taking a giant leap in to the big wide world... I am moving out!
Never have I experienced so many emotions in such little time.
Of course I am excited - finally I will make the rules and be able to make this cosy little flat of mine my own, but I can't deny that being responsible for literally everything for the first time is nothing less than daunting. 
I think having friends stay over will be the key for a good few weeks, I'm not sure i'd survive without my bestfriend showing me how to use the washing machine... Yes that's right, I do not know how to use it, i'll be honest, I've never had to use one. Saying things like that really reminds me just how much I have to learn.
On a lighter note, I have been getting very excited about buying furniture and appliances, I think that's probably the best part about moving out, so here are a few of the ultra girly, totally tacky things I've got on the 'wish list'.
House warming gifts/donations accepted ;) ahaa.






No comments:

Post a Comment